Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Rag Doll Defense(tm)

Puppy Cabot has recently discovered the Rag Doll Defense for those inconvenient times when he's faced with a command to remove himself from a piece of furniture after he has worn out his welcome.


"Cabot, down!"

"Down? Me?? Surely you can see that I have suddenly lost all of my bones and muscles and therefore could not possibly remove myself from this extremely comfortable bed. Without skeletal structure for support and  musculature to provide motive force, it should be clear as day to you that I simply have no choice in the matter."

"Cabot! DOWN!"

"No, seriously. Just look at me! I'm lying here like a mass of hairy Jello. Why, the only way that I could conceivably be moved would be for you to... HEY! PUT ME DOWN!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment